Discrimination is Against the Law
Complete Women’s care of Alabama, PC complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Complete Women’s care of Alabama, PC provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
- If you need these services, please contact our office in advance of your visit.
- If you believe that Complete Women’s care of Alabama, PC has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with: Brian Culverhouse, Administrator, 205-664-9995, 408 1st Street N, Alabaster, AL 35007, email@example.com
- You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email.
- If you need help filing a grievance, Brian Culverhouse, Administrator is available to help you.
- You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services 200 Independence Avenue, SW Room 509F, HHH Building Washington, D.C. 20201 1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD) Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.
Languages we have interpretation for: